Address: 175 Fullarton Road Dulwich SA 5065
- Hours: Our office is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Building accessibility: The ARAS office is fully wheelchair accessible. The office is located on the ground floor and can be accessed via the ramp at the front of the building (in Swift Avenue) or via the lift in the basement car park which has controls at a convenient height for wheelchair users. Please note you will need to speak with ARAS staff to organise lift access. If you have specific access requirements, please contact the office on (08) 8232 5377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accessible toilet: An accessible toilet is located within the ARAS office space.
- Parking: Click here to find accessible parking spaces.
Outlets (by appointment only)
Victor Harbor: 9/46-52 Ocean Street, Victor Harbor SA (access from Coral Street)
Nuriootpa: 1 First Street, Nuriootpa SA
Berri: 21 Denny Street, Berri SA
- Phone: (08) 8232 5377 or 1800 700 600 (toll-free in AU)
- Fax: (08) 8232 1794
- Text Telephone (TTY): 13 36 77
- Speak and Listen (SSR): 1300 555 727
- Translating and Interpreting Service: 13 14 50. Independent interpreters may be available by appointment free of charge.
Online enquiry form
You can also contact us by completing the enquiry form below, and someone from our team will get back to you within two working days.
If you would like to place an order for ARAS publications, please complete the Publication Order Form.
If you would like to request an information session, please complete the Request an Information Session Form